Wednesday, March 12, 2014

No Speed Limit_Running


Date: February 9, 2014
Activity: No Speed Limit Run
Location: Ateneo University, Katipunan, Quezon City


     I have decided to run my first half-marathon of 2014 this February. Initially I planned to join the 2014 PSE Bull Run but due to late announcement of the said run and I was bit hassled with this year’s process of registration, I finally decided to join the 2014 NSL of Ateneo with only a week left. Still lucky that there are remaining slots left and I was able to register.

My Race Kits:




     And then the race day comes. I have no buddy today as my running buddies and team mates from what we called “Family and Friends Team” [FNF], registered and preparing for different events. But still I’m opt to have a 21k be my official run for this month of February. So here we go……


     Picture Before the Run:


     Picture After the Run: 




     The Sponsors:






          More pictures in the area:



     Four days before the run, I did a cross training to Mt. Sembrano which I posted on the previous report. I under estimated that mountain for a cross training trail run which made my legs aching even on the race day. Because of the pain that I felt on my every step, I wanted to finish the run faster because I think it will shorten the agony on each every step. Luckily again, unplanned and unintentional, I was able to finish the course faster than my usual time and I made new 21k Personal Record of 1 hour and 50mins.


     The Finisher’s Kit:





     I had some rest and pictures in the area. Wait for the raffle draw to finish but I am not lucky to win any prize. As everybody had been settled, I also prepare myself to leave and had a good meal reload at the nearest fastfood before I went home.








     That’s all for now, thank you for visiting and until next time…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comments Here: