Monday, September 23, 2013

Introduction

I love travelling and I want to document my travel activities just like on the different blog site I see when searching on the internet for the next place I am planning to visit. I can learn from their posts just like I have been to that place so I wanted to the the same, but it took me a while to decide to start blogging due to some reasons. I have a limited english knowledge and I am not good writer like they are (other blogger) which may ruin the beauty or the information that I want to deliver. But still I decided to start. When will I start if not now. I will just read more tips from other blogs to improve my writing and english skills.

I love motorcycle, so most of travel report here is using motorcycle as means of my transportation. Sometimes I may use a public transport, car, bike, boat, ship, plane or even my shoes or by foot. By any means as long as it brings mo to another place, to another dimension which makes me/us forget and release the stress of the regular day.


1 comment:

  1. My goal is to visit all the provinces of Luzon, to see the entire Philippines, South East Asia, Asia and I know someday, the whole World........and outside Earth??? Why not if given a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Post Your Comments Here: