Saturday, October 19, 2013

Aseana City_Insurunce Run

October 13, 2013

Been to running for quite some time but on and off that's why it took me a while to improve to reach the dream full-marathon run. Currently training to improve myself to get back to half-marathon and soon to do a full-marathon run. Part of the training is to join an official run at least once a month and slowly upgrading.
I am now on my 10km training run and joined this Insurunce Run held in Aseana City, Paranaque. Woke-up around 3am, prepare, then arrive at the area around 4:30am. Gun start is 5:30am so I immediately leave my things to the baggage counter and start warming-up. Run started exactly 5:30am and I finished it after 57mins and 57secs ranking #38 out of 402 finishers on the official result.

An here are some of the pictures on the event.




Me after the run.



Lucky to have a good run and I got this medal as an award for the first 100 finishers.



And the mode of transportation used for this travel is again my 200cc Motorstar bike



I had a great run today for having a sub-1hour 10k run. Training myself harder aiming to join my dream full-marathon run at least next year 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comments Here: