Monday, January 6, 2014

Aseana City_Santa Runtantan

Date: December 15, 2013
Activity: Running, Santa Runtantan
Location: ASEANA City, Pañaque

I planned this to be my December official run but already a week remaining before the run, I am still unsure if I can register and join due to budget constrain. Fortunately, I got a good samaritan running officemate Juls who volunteered to pay my registration and just pay him back the next payday.


My race bib


On the day of the race, gunstart is at 5am, but I woke-up 4:30am. I then texted my officemate not to wait for me and just go with the pack and I'll just meet him at the end of the course. I arrive at the starting line 30mins late. Run hard trying to chase the 16k pack and I finished it 1hour, 44mins and 57secs. Just 43secs short to meet my 16k PR.


my running officemate Juls








Finisher's Kit;
I got these items for finishing the course. Just like the saying goes, "its better late than never", haha!! :-)



And a good reload after the run.




That would be all for now.... Not much travels and outdoor activities I did for this December due to parties and invitations left and right due to holiday. I'll be back this 2014 with more pictures and stories.
And still, thank you for viewing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comments Here: