Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fun Ranch, Pasig_Family Trip

Date: January 5, 2014
Place: Fun Ranch, Tiendesitas, Pasig City
Activity: Family Trip


    My sister give a gift to my daughter a free rides at Fun Ranch in Tiendesitas, Pasig. It will expire on January 27 so when I got an off from work on week-end, I ask my daughter to go before we forget and go the free rides to waste.

 

   This place is really kid friendly.
   My daughter enjoyed roaming around......





Enjoyed playing around......





Much more enjoyed the free rides........





While me, I enjoyed playing the lights......





After 4hours of walking and running back an forth, we're tired and hungry. I said "enough for today", she said "ok, let's go back on another day", haha!!!
So we went to the nearby SM mall and had our dinner there.
This is what you called reloaded :-)


Thank you Tita for the free ticket rides.....
'Till next time and thank you for viewing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comments Here: